Rift At The Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot Introduction

Go down

Plot Introduction Empty Plot Introduction

Post  Razalia Sevthfeather Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:57 pm

Three years ago the unthinkable happened. I have been found unfortunate enough to survive without my vital pen and paper. Oh, how rude of me, let me introduce myself, I am Razalia Sevthfeather, of her Majesty’s royal scribes, seventh chapter. Now allow me to get on with my story…

It was the Our Year 1356 when the Otherworld opened and our worlds were Joined. Fire rained down from the heavens and the world seemed to split in two before it combined with another land. Various portals on The Edge were discovered that led to the Otherworld. It is a dangerous place of fantastical creatures that come only from Bard’s legends and the nightmares of young children.

An unstable peace has been made with the kingdom of the Otherworld but I am afraid it will not last much longer. Two cycles ago my Queen’s caravan was attacked and she has been captured, by whom or what we are not sure. Only a small company of soldiers, maids and some of my fellow scribes remain of the caravan. We had been traveling on the very outer reaches of The Edge to meet with a group that had vital information for my Queen, on what, I do not know. We can only hope this does not lead to war.

The speed of Hermes’ be with you good soul, and I hope this letter reaches you in good faith, for this is most certainly a dire time for all.

Signed, the 10th cycle of 1359, Moonday
Razalia Sevthfeather, official scribe of her royal Majesty, Queen Isaa
Razalia Sevthfeather
Razalia Sevthfeather
Admin

https://melded-worlds.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down