Rift At The Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jekyll and hyde

2 posters

Go down

jekyll and hyde Empty jekyll and hyde

Post  Blank Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:23 pm

i have an idea, they're plants the jekyll flower and the hyde weed, they always grow next to each other. the jekyll flower's leaves can be used to make a tea, sweet smelling and tasting, that halps clear and repair the mind. the hyde weed's roots can be used to make a bitter tasting and smelling juice, that helps heal and reenergise the body. they only grow in Fir but are extremly rare and the drinks can only be made by someone whom is good at herbalogy, since the process in tricky and delicate. the drinks sell for a very high price, so unless you can make them, you'll either have to buy them or steal them. but be carful of the shop keeper's watchful eyes....
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

jekyll and hyde Empty Re: jekyll and hyde

Post  Razalia Sevthfeather Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Sounds awesome. How would you like me to incorporrate this?
Razalia Sevthfeather
Razalia Sevthfeather
Admin

https://melded-worlds.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 pm

i dont know yet, maybe the plants should be in the beruune dessert? ^^" (also the hyde weed is ugly and gnarled, with thorns on it, and the jekyll flower is pretty and has flowers on it all year round, the flowers can be all the colours of the rainbow)
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum