Rift At The Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demazee's Arrival (past)

Go down

Demazee's Arrival (past) Empty Demazee's Arrival (past)

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 pm

In a large cave, lit by large glowing crystals on the walls and ceiling, a small ripple appears in the fabric of the realm. Growing larger, a form steps through, that of an young woman with eight angelic wings and nekomimi. Turning around, the figure raises her left palm up towards the rift, through which a desolate landscape is clearly visible. Symbol on the palm glowing, the rift shrinks, and after a second, vanishes, leaving no trace of its existence to the naked eye. Taking the time to survey her surroundings, the cloaked figure admired the large glowing white crystal directly infront of her, easily the height of her body and about 10 feet wide. "What a beautiful place. One day, when i grow tired of my travels, i think i will make this place my home." With no further words, the woman turned and headed off into the main caverns, memorizing the way back so she might return one day in the future.
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum