Rift At The Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The crazy house O.o

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The crazy house O.o - Page 2 Empty Re: The crazy house O.o

Post  Blank Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:36 pm

he smiled and put the bag into her hands, it was slightly heavier so it was clear that he put some more coins in it "then try not to drop it again" he chuckled "keep it, save it, use it in an emergancy. or spend it all, it doesn't matter to me." he said smiling
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:58 pm

She held the bag with a surprised look, "But its yours." she said, still not being able to grasp the concept of someone giving her a bag of coins. She smiled at him after afew moments.
The light outside from the torches where getting dimmer. Time was starting to run out. They wouldn't stay outside forever.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:56 pm

"it's yours now." he looked out the window "you should get back to bed now" he said, getting up to go out the window
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:18 pm

"ok" she said as she walked back over to her bed and sat down as she listened to his footsteps. she put the bag and the necklace down and slid them under her bed. She winced from most of the movements. Still sore. "Be careful Blank.".
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:24 pm

"i will. you rest and stay safe." he said before sliding out the window and closing it, he then moved away from the window and ran into the forest
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Vash nodded "I will" she said quietly as she yawned and layed down in bed covering herself. After hearing the window shut she relaxed and started to drift between states as she listened to him leave. Her parents had no idea what happened, the lights where very dim by the time they had came back inside. Agreeing to try again for the next few nights. They went to sleep befor daybreak. Decideing to set up for another night dureing the day.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:39 pm

the traps were all set off again, all but one, right in front of the door with a small bag of coins on it
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 am

Everyone slept untill the noon day sun was up. Her father was the first to open the door. He had noticed the trap and thought the bag seemed odd. "what in the world.. hmm. We are going to need to get smarter my little friend.". He took the pouch after triggering the trap and left it on the window sil. Her mother went to check on her. Waking her up. Telling her it was time to do some chores. After washing up Vash had been sent out to gather some firewood as normal. It was impressive that she hadn't hacked off a limb yet. As she picked up the axe and wood, chopping it as best she could, it still hurt to move. But it was only the light chores untill she healed. Each strike shook her and brought out a new wince or smal yelp of pain.
Her parents refilled the lourches. Gathering the traps back up afterwards. They decided to have a meeting while Vash was out busy with the wood. They discussed what types of traps they would need to use. Confident with the amount of time they would have seeing how it normally would take her all day in this state to cut and then carry all the wood to the pile at the north side of the house.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:42 pm

blank was up in a tree, watching vash's parent from afar with a telescope. he smiled a bit, thinking of what they might be saying he even chuckled. he noticed vash and shimmied down the tree and headed over to where she was, he kept to the bushes for shelter of being seen. "hello there"
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:28 pm

"Huh, oh hello" she said with a smile as she held the axe against the ground next to her. She hadn't turned to face him. She knew where he was.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm

"how're you today?" he asked smiling,he was picking berries off of the bush he was hiding in
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm

"I'm good, Nothing to bad" she said with a little strain in her voice, it was not a real lie since it really was normal to be in this much pain after the beating. Her hand searched for a large chunch of wood setting down on the stump infront of her. Picking the axe up with a wince and a small grunt to take aim. Setting the sharp blade end against the center of the wood block.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

"if you ever need help, just ask, or if your ever in trouble, just call" he stated, it was normal for him to offer his help to friends at anytime they might need it
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:21 am

"Ok, I'l remember that." she smiled in the direction she heard his voice from. then went back to the block lifting the blade to cut the wood infront of her. she winced as she did so. "Thank you blank." she said.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:33 pm

"no problem.......do you need help?" he asked, smiling, he could put the blocks on the stump for her to chop, or he could help he chop the wood itself
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:44 pm

"umm" she thought for a moment. "I'd like that" she said thoughtfully with a smile on her face. "Could you get me the wood blocks...please". Though she felt awkward asking it really would help her get it done quicker. The less she had to move around and fumble with the blocks then cut them and move the cut pieces out of the way for more to be cut really was bothersome and time consumeing.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:29 pm

"your wish is my command" he said airily as he put a wood block on the stump for her to chop, he put it dead center so it'd be easier "okay, i put it in the middle"
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:35 am

Vash giggled at blanks response. "ok" she nodded but still had to feel for it with her hand then put the axe blade tip against the center of the block. It was easier then her having to put it on hersself though. sometimes it would be off and when she chopped it it would fall off the edge of the stump. She appreciated the help. She swung the axe to chop the wood block. With blanks help it would take half the time it would normally for her to chop the wood needed for the next few days. After chopping she would need to carry all the pieces up the hill towards the pile next to the house and drop them off there.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:54 pm

he continued to help her, he knew for sure now that vash was a girl from her giggle, putting the blocks always in the center of the stump.
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 am

There was still alot of daylight left when the last of the wood that needed to be chopped was done. She could feel that it was earlier then normal. Normally she would hear hte night time owls begining there hunt by now. "Thank you blank" she said with a warm smile on her face. "Now I just need to take the pieces up to the house and I'm done for the day" she was really happy about that, more time to rest and heal would be great, thought she wouldn't go straight home. Her parents would be suspicious if she finished early and find something else for her to do. Instead she was planning to spend the free time exploreing as she used to do befor she went blind.

Though she was tired already, and her muscles still ached, she was happy. She searched for the pieces with her foot, sweeping it across the floor then bent over and picked them up once she had found them. When she had four or five pieces in one arm she was set to move off. It was a small hike back to the house. Her parents never heard her when she dropped the wood off. It worked well for.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:29 pm

as she left he gathered the pieces of wood in groups of five so she'd just have to pick one pile up and head back to her house, he felt happy that he could help his friend, but when she was gone a bird flew overhead, it was a raven, it dropped a small wooden tube and flew off. he sighed, it seemed that he had a new job to do, he opened the tube and pulled out the piece of paper with the briefing of his latest job.
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:33 pm

When she returned she searched again with her foot. Then felt with her hands for the pieces, she noticed they where put in piles. She picked up the pile. Whispering a silent thanks as she thoought that blank had done it and set off again. Continueing this pattern untill all the piles where tacken to the house. It was stacked nicely against the wall.

Her parents had continued there discusion and decided tonight they would do nothing and start early in the morning.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:50 pm

he watched her to make sure she was fine before heading off to the capital to see what he had to do, he'd try his best to visit vash tonight and maybe even bring her somemore sweets
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:06 am

Vash played in the woods untill she could hear the night time birds begin there hunt. She wondered where blank had gone and why he hadn't told her goodbye befor leaving. When she walked through the door dinner was ready and her father was sitting at the table waiting for you. "Must be tired" he said to her. " wash up dinners going to get cold if you loligag" she nodded and rushed off to the basin, washing her hands befor going to sit at the table. After dinner she was excused to go to bed. Her parents stayed awake afew hours longer then her befor heading to there bedroom to sleep for the night.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:53 pm

he felt bad for having to leave so abruptly, but it was his duty to report to the guild whenever summoned. and so, he headed into town and onwards to the market place where the guild entrance was hidden in the celler of one of the stores
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next