Rift At The Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Sands, Silver Beaches

2 posters

Go down

Silver Sands, Silver Beaches Empty Silver Sands, Silver Beaches

Post  Jana Bolario Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Along the silver sands and dunes there was a cave. A warm, dry, cave. It was actually hand dug by Jana, who need shelter. It was quite deep and very stable, dug into one of the dunes. It had large palm leaves on the floor, and a pile of driftwood neatly stacked outside. Hung delicately from the ceiling was a wind chime made from broken glass and shells.
Jana was digging a hole through the top of the cave, so she could make fires inside and not die from smoke. Of course, Jana was very strong, but was very new to this. Eventually, she got the hole made, and curling smoke was seen, rising from the make-shift house.
Well, Jaja, not bad, all you need now is to buy a fishing pole, and learn the food of the beach, and you're all set. Jana thinks. Maybe, this thing wouldn't turn out bad. She pokes the fire with a stick, and tosses another piece of driftwood onto it before wandering outside of her home.
Jana Bolario
Jana Bolario

Back to top Go down

Silver Sands, Silver Beaches Empty Re: Silver Sands, Silver Beaches

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:09 pm

*Appears on the beach sort of dizzy*This is so the last time im flying like that..*she meant cause she was flying without any rest and when she came to this beautiful beach how could she not resist she then looked around her sorroundings walking around the beach and then finally sees a girl*Hello?*she sort of asked shyly since she hasnt made much contact with people much*
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Location : I could be in your room as we speak stealing your cat,dog or Weasel o.O

Back to top Go down

Post  Jana Bolario Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Jana's eyebrow raises. "Hi." she says bluntly, walking past the girl to pick up a crab and toss it into the ocean. She then eyes the girl up and down, her eyes lingering on the half-angel's wings. Humph. Look's like I have a fairy princess on my hands. She laughs out loud at this, reaching his muscular arms back to tighten her ponytail.
((AHH! IT'S SO SHORT! *sob*))
Jana Bolario
Jana Bolario

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:17 pm

*She raised an eyebrow at this woman and put her hands on her hips*"..Where are we?"*she asked *

Last edited by Mimi Sevthfeather on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Location : I could be in your room as we speak stealing your cat,dog or Weasel o.O

Back to top Go down

Post  Jana Bolario Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 pm

Eh, Miss Fairy won't cause problems. Jaja places Binky on her back, and starts to walk off in search of more driftwood, or other goodies she might find.
((Q.Q Good god, I hate writers block with a passion.))

Last edited by Jana Bolario on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jana Bolario
Jana Bolario

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 pm

(EDITED woman O.o)
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum