Rift At The Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Traveling Empty Traveling

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 pm

*She was walking and saw some bones around,she had a disgusted look and kept waking ,with her wings still out*"Hmm...this place is very interesting..."
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Location : I could be in your room as we speak stealing your cat,dog or Weasel o.O

Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty Re: Traveling

Post  Cloud Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:39 pm

(next thing she knew she almost fell due to a long branch on the road (or so she thought) weird enough it was colored black and it was not so hard as she could have imagined it to be, and she could have bet the branch (which was very long and continued into a crater on fire) that it moved on its own) ....
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 pm

*She almost fell but she flew a bit so she couldnt fall she looked at the" Branch"With curiosity and flew over to the crater in fire*"...huh?"
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Location : I could be in your room as we speak stealing your cat,dog or Weasel o.O

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:03 pm

(the branch continued into the Crater and shrouded into the shadows in the midst of the flames a loud Snoring could be heard, and in occasions small movements) ....
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:54 pm

*blinks,looks more inside*"What the....whats in there?"*She looked in more and her eye widen*
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:05 am

(One in particular big eye opened and Glanced at her from the Flames, and suddenly the ground started to shake as the being in the crater started to stand up, almost making Mimi trip into the Crater, as the being raised his head above the crater you could tell it was a huge dragon in the size of a giant, then his shouders raised from the smoke and his head was at the height 150 Meter above her, the branch or tail had slided back into the crater, he raised his left claw at the edge of the crater and glanced at the girl with curios eyes) .....

(having his wings curled up still)
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:44 pm

*She looked at the dragon and blinked for a moment then she then flew near the dragons face and tilted her head smiling*"Why hello...."
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:46 pm

(a strong force tried to enter her head but before she could stop or even react she could hear voices) .....

nice to meet you... you are the first little creature that has not ran away from me just because of my snoring ....
(the dragon gave a small gentle smile that made his teeth show, the dragon lowered his head a bit at her)
i feel like i can trust you i get kinda lonley here alone ... what is a simple little creature like you doing in the middle of this dusty bone field? (the dragon blinked at her with his huge eyes and tilted his head letting her pat him if she wanted to)
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:50 am

*She smiled and flew over a bit to him to pet him*"I'm Traveling...and yes i understand the feeling of being alone once in awhile..."
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm

.... traveling? is that safe for someone at your size? glad you understand ...

(the dragon enjoyed the patting it seemed even though his tough hide probably didnt make it feel like much
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:44 am

*She smiled at the dragon*"i can take care of myself almost everyone i know is of my size"*she said at him with her eyes blinking*
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 pm

.... oh i see (a strong wind started blowing from the north) ... seems like a sandstorm is approaching

(he stood up on from crater onto his hind legs standing over 250 meters above ground the tail slamming onto the ground hard) .... (carefully the dragon grabs onto you in his palm) its not safe to fly in this weather
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:01 pm

*she let out a sort of sound like a "meep!"as she was being picked up*"sandstorm?i see...ok then"*she smiled at the dragon and her wings dissapeared*
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:43 pm

(the dragon lowered his body at the ground and curled up into a ball letting you off in the middle there was a small space open and then he covered it with one of his wings, stopping any wind breaking trough it got quite dark and quiet inside and also warm and comfy) here we can talk withouth being disturbed by anyone or anything...
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:38 pm

*she sat on the ground looking around*"ok..so what do you want to talk about Mr.Dragon?"(o.o i soo had to say that XD)
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:08 pm

.... we might have to stay here for the night or until the storm is over (xD lol its okay)

please im not that old .... (the dragon growled a bit at her in responce) if you dont mind i would want to hear your story first of how you ended up here and why .... secondly (the dragon looked at her) i could tell my story if you are intrested in hearing ....

and since im here with you all alone and you are probably the only human around here .... since i cant sense any nearby ... i would like if you dont mind travel with you that is my request .... i will explain later if i have to
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Hmm well ok..how i got here was after i met up with my sister in Euria's catsle..it was the first time i saw her in my life we were talking for awhile but then the guard was almost onto us so she told me to go somewhere like Vanoosh but i didnt so im here..wondering this Valley...and i wouldnt mind you traveling with me...um..what is your name?
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:33 pm

.... no one really have asked my name before as a dragon i dont own one but this human soul i belive his name is Cloud

.... hes stuck in my body since he lost his own to a terrible beast of shadows thats his story .... and there is really nothing to say about mine ....
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:38 pm

o-oh..i see*looks down*i'm sorry to hear that....
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 pm

.... heh seems like everyone has there problems and troubles in this world myself im hungry....

i could see if i could find his whole story deep inside of myself ....
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:48 am

Maybe but will he let you?*she asked out of curiosity*and..hmm what do dragons usually eat?
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:13 am

.... im in charge of this body but its true that if he wanted he could stop me but as things are now we trust each other after all i saved his soul into my body .... i wont be a problem, what i eat? mostly meat of any kind why do you ask? ....
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:22 pm

I see..*she blinked then waves her hands*O-oh j-just asking!*she smiled a little bit nervous*just wondering if i could get you something to eat when the sandstorms over..
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:18 pm

..... not its fine i have my stock ups where i hide my meat even now there is a pile of meat underground just beneathe us .... i will warn you this boy has felt pain and you might feel the same once going trough his mind

(he closed his eyes and gave mimi an image in her head after he sended her into some kind trance sleep state, she leaned down to the dragons chest unaware what happened at first as she lost her counciousness)

a boy who lived in a poor family he left after he was discovered to wield a strange power The power of the Dragon Riders (a race long lost in history) with his teachers help he was able to use the sword and talk with dragons and other animals alike, he also learned to use magic to his own pleasure and he got a dragon but with power comes responcibility in the end his dragon lost his life protecting him. bitter by the loss of his friend he wanted another dragon but the Royal council denied his request, that drove him insane and he was banished out of town, he wandered the Outlands withouth any real sense of direction until he fell victim to a very nasty beast, the beast sucked his soul and his body layed on the ground lifeless but something happened the beast who had sucked the young boys soul started to lose control over his body and his very soul split apart, the soul of the boy remained intact but alas he could not return into his body anymore he wandered the lands for years until he crossed paths with a gentle dragon, the dragon talked and listened to his story and decided to help him out he let him enter his body and the shared the body the dragons soul decided to seal it away until the boy could regain his old form, soon he discovered his body was taken to another reality like a dimension by the beast that was killed so he has to figure out how to recover it.
Cloud
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sevthfeather Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:19 pm

*wakes up after awhile*Wow... so thats whats happened in his life...
Mimi Sevthfeather
Mimi Sevthfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum