Rift At The Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Captured? Empty Captured?

Post  Razalia Sevthfeather Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:07 pm

The bandits swarmed into the middle of the camp, screaming and shouting was abundant as they closed in on their sport. The only question was, what did they have? Captured travellers among the bandits was normal but who could they hve possibly bagged this time?
Razalia Sevthfeather
Razalia Sevthfeather
Admin

https://melded-worlds.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Captured? Empty Re: Captured?

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Smiling as i approach the camp and their 'visitors', hands concealed in the cloak i wear in my travels. "Hello boys"
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Perrin was traveling dessert for a long time, trying to find a way out. He did not like the desert at all because he could not feel the presence of his friends here. Along his travels he came apon an oasis but before he knew it he found this bandit. He kept his tan cloak around him, and but with his size and the weapons he carried everyone just asumed he was one of them. So he walked right into there camp, as he heard screaming and yelling he made his way to find out what was going on. To see if there was anyway he could help if someone needed it. He didn't know what he was getting himself into.
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Striding into the crowd, sticking out like a sore thumb from the bandits, Demazee calmly walks to the center of the raiders, stopping and just standing there, waiting for the inevitable blood-shed
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:39 pm

When he got there he seen men, wemon and children in cages. He found out that they are going to be sold as slaves. And one of the men got out and is fighting a few of the bandits.. and they were making a sport of it now. He was descusted. Tho he knew if any lone person trying to free them in this crowed would get captureded. So he tried to think of a plan.
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 pm

As the bandits stare at this unwelcome guest in their games, Demazee spots one that, though fitting in perfectly in garb, lacked the bloodthirsty look of the rest of the bandits, instead showing a well concealed look of disgust. Slowly removing her Kunai from its place at her leg, the movement hidden by her cloak, Demazee nods toward the man
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:54 pm

He stood there thinking, how can i save them. Tho just then he heard someone comming in his direction, and smelling there scent he senced they were comming for him. He turned his head to see it was a women with a Kunai in her hand. He had a sharp eye as well. He gave her a look showing her he new she was there. So there was no way she could suprise him.
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Startled by the appearance of the weapon, a loud din of shinking metal arose from the crowd as each bandit unsheathed their weapons
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:01 pm

He growled, "dammit women.." He pulled out his smith hammer in one hand, and his axe in the other. His golden eyes blazing. Making him stand out even more. She was ruining his plane to save the people. Tho he thought more, while they are distracted by her he can rush to save them.
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Captured? Empty Attack and Rescue

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Demazee nods slightly at the thoughts going through the golden-eyed man and turns back to the bandits. "Gotta say, u dont look like much, i doubt id even break a sweat against fools like you." And with those words, Demazee launches towards the nearest man, four pairs of wings tearing through the cloak as Demazee's gleaming white kunai decapitates the man, quickly moving on to the next with a speed that few could match as she quickly tore through the ranks, leaving death in her wake
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:13 pm

He moved through the crowd as they still thought he was one of them. while all there backs were to the people. He quickly freed them tho having some trouble. with a few bandits he quickly bashed them with his hammer and decapitating them with his axe. He made easy work of them. Making a big enough disturbance so the bandits would loose all intrest in the freed slaves.
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:18 pm

After dispatching the last bandit, Demazee leans down for a second to wipe her blade clean, revealing a long string of black runes standing in stark contrast to the pure white of most of the kunai. Standing up, satisfyed that she has cleaned it enough, she turns around and turns to the man, grinning happily. "how did your end work out?"
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:21 pm

"well I didn't want to have to kill them all.. to save the people here.. but i guess it had to be done. Now it is there camp. They can rebuild there village here" He cleaned his axe and hammer and put them away.
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Demazee nods at the man, agreeing with him. "Yes, but i do believe i made a mess of the place." Holds out her left palm to the center of the mass, a shining red moon covered by a glowing green unicursal hexagram appearing on the palm. "You might want to step back a little bit, this gets much harder to control when spread out on an area like this."
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:30 pm

He didn't know what this woman was doing but he could sence something, easily he jumped back hi in the sky landing ontop of one of the houses out of the way of the mess of bodys.
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:35 pm

As the energy in the air grows, the wings on my back seemingly fuse, forming one pair of wings as i release the magic, every body and its blood glowing, turning white and eventually losing all definition.
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Once all the bodys are gone he jumped back down. "That is a powerful spell, can it do the same thing with a living person?"
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Demazee laughs. "Depends on wether you want to completely unravel the order of time. If i were to use this on a living person, any role they might have played in the time to come would be erased and theres no telling how much would change."
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:48 pm

"I see so that is how you did it. I understand now.. and i guess you do have a point there"
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm

"I use a similar technique on some of my more worse off patients."
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:22 am

He looked at her, "So what will you do now?"
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 pm

"I will continue home. If your weapons ever break, or you lose one, follow the glowing crystals in the caverns in the rift. There is where i reside. And what about you, where will you go?
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:12 pm

"I do not know.. i have no home now. No were to return to. So i guess im just left to wonder around now"
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Demazee Vi Chaos Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:14 pm

"Alright. If you ever need me, just call out for me. I will hear it"
Demazee Vi Chaos
Demazee Vi Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand al'Thor Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 pm

"same here" He smiled, wondering where he will go.
Rand al'Thor
Rand al'Thor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum