Rift At The Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The crazy house O.o

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The crazy house O.o Empty The crazy house O.o

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:49 pm

A small simple house within the village away from most of the others, it stood alone really. The house seemed normal. Two bedrooms, a living room and dinning room. Once the door is opened the large space appears to be the living room. Two doors on the right seem to lead to the bedrooms as the last door on the left goes to another smaller room where the cooking and eating is done. A out house was visable behind the building.

Vash heard a chuckle and tried to turn around to see what was following them but was quickly yanked hard towards her father again to keep pace, The sudden movement made her loose grip of the small bag, she winced knowing that was not a good thing to do. Once they got home her father released her of his hold, her mother taking her by her hand inside, he grabbed one of the straps that where left outside and walked in after them.
Yelping could be heard from inside from each strike of the strap, being the begining of the nights torture. Her fathers voice ringing as he striked her over and over again. "This will teach you, you have yourself to blame".
After her father grew tired of the tool, he would put it down and made her stand. She was told to defendherself, to block any hit she could he used that to train her but instead of hitting lightly. He threw each punch at full force towards her. When she fell he would kick her untill she stood up again. By the end of the night her whole body would be sore she. Forcing herself not to cry and take as much as she could to make it easier to deal with, she had enough time later to deal with the pain for now she just had to last untill then. She was able to block two or three strikes befor falling the first time.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

The crazy house O.o Empty Re: The crazy house O.o

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:58 pm

he watched from the window, he gritted his teeth seeing what was going on, his claws scraped loudly against the glass and he ran into the woods close to the house, trying to think of a plan
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Everyone heard the scraping, but only her mother went outside to see if she could tell what it was, a light bow and arrow within her grasp in case. She walked around the outside of the house and noted the window glass dents and the window sill. "claw marks" she whispered wondering what had caused the marks. "Fox?.. strange" she was a able tracker most of the time like her father. She walked back into the house and pulled her husband away from punishing his -son- *cough daughter* for a moment to discuss it, giving Vash some time to recover. He decided to set traps in the morning and returned the the onslaught. Daybreak came and Vash was inbed after the nights punishment. Healing from the masses of wounds.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:33 pm

after they went to bed he came out of the forest with a stick, he had used it to trigger the traps and when he finished he gouged claw marks into the stick and left it infront of the door, he was mocking the parents, also showing them that he wasn't a stupid animal
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:46 pm

They woke not soon after midday well nearly everyone did. Vash was still sleeping, Her father opened the door, and noticed the stick. He checked the traps and noticed that they where all set off. "Strange" he said to himself. Getting more traps and resetting the old ones. He decided to make some rope traps with bait aswell. Maybe that would work. Once he was done he went back into the house, it was pretty dark. Her mother had dinner ready and by then Vash was awake and attempting to move properly. She was expected to sit there as if nothing happened and she did for the most part. Though she winced when she sat or had to move, she was served and they ate befor bed again.
Her Mother went outside and lit some of the torches set in a wide circle to illuminate the area between the house and hte forest. Sitting at the window with her father for half the night waiting to see if the "fox" came back. They stayed with there bows ready.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 pm

he grinned, he loved playing games like this, had climbed to the roof while they were eating dinner and watched as the mother set out the torches, he slowly walked across the roof, trying not to make a sound
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:07 pm

They sat and waited. There eyes where peeled, there ears where not as attuned as Vash's. Though she was in bed again, she could hear a strange sound from the roof.. it was very light. While in her room she remembered the small item and checked her pocket hopeing it was still there. She smiled to herself as she felt the chain next ot her hand on the bed. At least it was still there. She felt along it and the chain then tucked it under her bed for safety. She couldn't wear it yet. It would be noticed dureing her dressing.

Her parents couldn't tell where he was, they heard a russling in the woodland but nothing from the roof.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 pm

blank moved to the south side and climbed down to the ground, he stayed in the sparce shadows and slowly picked onpen the window with his tools
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Vash heard the tools being use on the window and moved though it was painful, grabing the necklace from under her bed and staying at the otherend of the room waiting for whatever would come through the window.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 pm

he slide the the window open, and crawled inside, he looked around in the dark, spotting vash at the other side he smiled, his tail swishing quietly through the air
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Vash wondered what had crawled into her room. She strained her ears to see if anything was familiar. "whos there?" she whispered.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:11 pm

he didn't say anything as he walked forward, his footsteps soft against the floor
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Her ears barely picked up his footsteps. They where very light and she couldn't tell who o what they belonged to. she stood in defence waiting afraid.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:17 pm

he walked up to her and kneeled so they were at eye level, he smiled and popped something into her mouth, it was sweet and chocolaty, it was a piece of fudge "hello again, vash" he whispered happily
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:27 pm

She blinked as the sweet was popped into her mouth, then smiled recogniseing the voice, the only thing stopping her from yelling in excitement was the fudge. She swallowed it then whispered back to him a joyful expression on her bruised face. "Blank, Hello again.* She reached out to hug him.
Her parents still keeping watch outside. Where talking amoung one another, about where the -fox- could be. They spotted squirls. An owl. But no fox. This was making them uneasy as they wanted to deal with the creature that had damaged there window.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:43 pm

he smiled nervously as he was hugged, his fur was soft and velvety, "please, tell me why you put up with them?" he asked as he pointed a thumb over his shoulder at the door as he said 'them'
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 pm

"Them?." Vash didn't know what blank was talking about you.. "You mean my mum and dad?.. " she felt confused about the question. As far as she was concerned that was normal. There was no different way of being. She shook her head. "They don't do anything wrong.. they love me and I love them." she said as if that would answer his question.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm

"but what about those beatings?" he asked, confused, had they brain-washed her?
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:08 pm

"Its to protect me" she said plainly. "To learn not to do whats bad for me.. father says that if I remember what happens when I do bad things then it will make me think twice about it". a little sadness was in her voice, beliveing that she was a bad child,She fully believed him that everything was for her best interest. If it ment pain it ment pain.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:34 pm

"but what did you do bad?" he asked, his voise rose slightly but not enough so that her parents could hear "you aeem like a very good kid"
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 pm

"I lost the bags... and didn't follow them" she frowned and looked down, rubbing her eyes as her shoulders shook slightly.
Her parents could be heard outside still. They where starting to wonder if they should head in for the night.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:13 pm

his ears drooped slightly as he put a paw on her shoulder "hey, hey, hey. don't cry, it wasn't your fault. n'jiin is a big place, its easy to get seperated from parents there" he said, whiping the tears from her eyes, he popped another sweet into her mouth "calm down and let get off of this subject" he smiled
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:43 am

She sniffles and was surprised when she felt him whipeaway her tears. She savoured the sweet but did not feel as though she deserved it. With a nod she said with her voice alittle shakey. "O-k". After afew moments she seemed alittle more calm. Slight tension left in her body.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:44 pm

"do you still have the bag of coins i gave you?" he asked as he ate a sweet himself
Blank
Blank

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:59 am

She looked down again. "I.. I dropped it.. by accident on the way here..." She braced herself expeting something bad to happen.
vash
vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next